Anushka Sharma: I do not know anything about cricket

Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Anushka Sharma
"I know nothing about cricket," Anushka Sharma laughs, she plays leadership in Patiala House release today's, and around India's favorite sport is extremely only time he was during a World Cup game after the She was in the moves Class 10 and laughs.

Anushka Sharma
"No game is exciting when you see hundreds and thousands of spectators cheering for different teams and players to keep a packed stadium. Sharma, I see any game for that matter do not mind So even though I know very little about it, "he says, one or two games at home, see if it could be time.

Anushka Sharma
He admits that shooting for the Patiala House, he's most recognizable players on a set and problems encountered. "Herschelle Gibbs and Andrew Symonds was in the news again. So, I discussed his face clearly. Sharma reminisces but I can not identify the others."

Anushka Sharma
"But I did not let anyone know I was poor with cricket. If Akshay Kumar (co-star) introduced me to one of them I smile and nod as if I would match them in the back of my mind having had statistics. Renewable minutes turned around, I ask Nikhil Advani (director) to tell me who I spoke to have shaken hands just so. " Herschelle Gibbs and Andrew Symonds was in the news again. So, I discussed his face clearly. Sharma reminisces but I can not identify the others."

0 comments: On Anushka Sharma: I do not know anything about cricket

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 
bottom